NCO Europe - refuse to believe I have paid

scarlet23

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am having difficulties with NCO Europe. I set up a standing order, the money has been leaving my account for the correct amount on the correct dates and they REFUSE to believe I have paid.

When they called me the first time to let me know I asked how I could proove this - they said send a copy of your statements and standing order mandate. I did this immediately, sent it recorded delievery and it arrived at their offices a few days later.

In the past week I have received over 5 phone calls with them saying I have not paid, they have not recieved the letter (despite me having the electronic signature courtesy of royal mail indicating it had, in fact arrived the previous week). Not one record has been made of the previous calls on the same or previous day despite my repeated requests for this to be done.

They have been increasingly rude and abusive on the telephone despite the fact I am remaining calm, as, at the end of the day I know I am in the right anyway and I have paid!

I only have one payment to go, yet in their eyes I have given them nothing at all. I am at a loss as to what to do next, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi

I am having difficulties with NCO Europe. I set up a standing order, the money has been leaving my account for the correct amount on the correct dates and they REFUSE to believe I have paid.

When they called me the first time to let me know I asked how I could proove this - they said send a copy of your statements and standing order mandate. I did this immediately, sent it recorded delievery and it arrived at their offices a few days later.

In the past week I have received over 5 phone calls with them saying I have not paid, they have not recieved the letter (despite me having the electronic signature courtesy of royal mail indicating it had, in fact arrived the previous week). Not one record has been made of the previous calls on the same or previous day despite my repeated requests for this to be done.

They have been increasingly rude and abusive on the telephone despite the fact I am remaining calm, as, at the end of the day I know I am in the right anyway and I have paid!

I only have one payment to go, yet in their eyes I have given them nothing at all. I am at a loss as to what to do next, any help would be greatly appreciated!

As long as you have cast Iron proof that you have paid then there's nothing you need to you...You should never speak to them on the phone, do everything in writing...If they continue to phone then send them a harassment letter from the Library Templates..If they write and say you haven't paid then complain to the OFT and more importantly the FOS..

Just hate every DCA out there