Lost Information

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all thanks for all the great info.

I recently sent a letter to the HBOS asking for my Bank Charges from the last 6 years.

They replied saying they will take up to 4 weeks to do this and i can contact their complaints dept.

I was going to send the letter threatening court action when i noticed i had deleted the file i saved with the exact amount i had calculated and the exact date i sent the claim.

I notice the Two Step 4 require this information is there anyway i can re write those letters without using the dates as im not 100% sure when the actually were.

Regards

Marky

Hiya Marky,

When you ask for your statements, they legally have 40 days to send them out to you. After that the time scale is 14 days between letters.

This is handy to bookmark...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi thanks for the reply.

I have the statements and added up all the charges and sent the letter asking for them.

I saved all the info in a word file including the date i sent the claim but i seem to have deleted this :confused:

On the letter template for threatening court action(whcih is the step im now at) it requires the exact date i sent the claim .

I dont know this will i have to start again from the beginning or can i re word that letter without placing the date.

Regards

Marky