solomondogs v Barclays

solomondogs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all I am claiming fir a friend in France across three accounts. He has sent all the information I need this morning, everything has arrived. All the details are fine apart from the total in one of the LBA's. The total given is £1750 the actual total is £1615 can this be ammended at court stage or does he have to send me another LBA with the correct total? Secondly there is another charge for 'unpaid cheque' at £70! Can I calim for this aswell? Many thanks

Thanks bookworm I was hoping I wouldn't need a redraft all three LBA's will be sent recorded this afternoon.

With regards to the cheque, its a standard personal account details on the statement are as follows;

date '26 Feb 2004', description ' unpaid cheque', details 'unpaid' amd money out '£70.00'.

Oh, sorry, I thought you had already sent the LBA! Yes, better to alter it now.

Must be 2 x £35 for the cheque then. Jeez. :mad:

Since you are going to have to re-write one of the letters anyway, why don't you just write 1 letter for all 3 accounts? List all account numbers on 1 letter, state the 3 different amounts, state the total, but do include 3 different schedules of charges regardless, this way, they can't pretend to have missed one or the other. That's what I'd do anyway. :-)