Barmy Barclays

easywinder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my initial letter requesting my statements to Barclays on 21st March and have still had no reply or statements from them.

Anyone any suggestions on what is should send to them next?

Regards

Phil

hi phil,

Have a read of the step by step guide that i am posting for you. Barclays took about 2 weeks to write me a letter to say they were sending statements.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

Hope this helps you.

claire

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

did you just ask them for statements, or did you send them a Data Protection Act (DPA) request? If it was a DPA, they have 40 days to send you the information. (It took them 35 days to send mine!) If it was just a request, then they should really have replied by now. You may need to chase them up, and make sure they know you're aware of your rights under the DPA etc.... As suggested, check out the template letters in the library, there's usually something there to suit.

Best of luck.

D.;)