Time Limit

dnash20

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ive sent off my first letter about 2 months ago asking for a refund of all charges from Alliance and Leicester but surprise surprise they sent me a letter saying no. Since then ive run into financial trouble and they have charged me about £200 more. Is there a time frame ive got from the first letter as i want to get myself sorted out before i take legal action. I know i stated 14 days on the first letter but ive been to busy to follow it up yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Your time frame is your business. If it is a very long time from your prelim, you can just start again with another prelim, then go to LBA. If it isn't too long after your intitial prelim go to your LBA and include the new charges on that.

Good luck .............. :D:D

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.

There is no need to send the prelim again just send the LBA. Add the further charges as well.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.