49kirk v halifax - who to contact

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The LBA timeframe that I issused is now up and I was wondering whether it would be an idea to contact the Halifax asking if they will be refunding my charges?

If anyone has did this then I would love to hear from you and what number you called.

I am planning to go to the court this afternoon and file

Thank you

If you have received any mail, generally from customer relations in Leeds, there will be a number on the letter to try.

Worth a go, but alot of the time they seem to wait for the claim to be filed!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I tried this earlier today and didn't get any luck I'm afraid. I was told that no-one had looked at my letter yet but that they had sent me a letter this morning saying they would be in touch by 2nd May!

Will wait for letter tomorrow morning then call again I think. I used a number that Doo posted on here but will see if I have another number on tomorrow's letter.

Have just been reading threads with people on the same timescale as me and they've already settled for the full amount - very frustrating.

[COLOR=plum]Prelim 5/3/07; rec'd standard letter[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]LBA 19/3/07; rec'd further holding letter[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]MCOL 5/4/07; waiting with baited breath[/COLOR]

The LBA timeframe that I issused is now up and I was wondering whether it would be an idea to contact the Halifax asking if they will be refunding my charges?

If anyone has did this then I would love to hear from you and what number you called.

I am planning to go to the court this afternoon and file

Thank you

I am newbie on here and i am just about to start my claim,

i have received all my statements going back 6 years and will tick the charges back tonight.

Has anyone had any success yet? are the Halifax dragging there heals?

what sort of time frame am i looking at?

any advise would be appreciated

14 days for prelim letter

14 days for LBA (this is what you issue) before court

I am now at the stage of court and trying to trhough to them to see if they have made their mind up without it going that far

Sometimes they offer quickly, sometimes they take their own sweet time.

You just have to jump in and go with the flow.

It's a spin of the roulette wheel- you don't know what will happen until it does!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi, I am also dealing with the Halifax for my personal account. Also dealing with other banks on behalf of my family. I sent a letter requesting 6yrs of statements, yet to hear from them. Are they usually slow. They only have 9 days left to send them. Been reading everbody's experiences. Don't know what to think really. Some folks have had good, quick success, other are stuggling. Will have to see where I fall.