Quick reminder: "working days" and Easter

djdave

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick reminder for anybody who's waiting for CCAs or similar, this coming weekend is Easter and therefore when you're calculating 12 working days don't forget to take Good Friday and Easter Monday into account.

If this has been useful don't tip my scales, have an Easter egg on my behalf instead. I gave up chocolate at the worst possible time! :p

• Haha 3

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

Ahh! Thanks djdave. I'm waiting, only sent it a few days ago..

I tipped your scales....:)

27th September CCA sent to Sechiari Clarke & Mitchell - Commited Offence by not responding-Update, passed account to AIC. CCA AIC on 29/03/07

27th September CCA sent to Allied Credit International - not received, resent on 23th January 07-(still nothing on 30/03/07)

I am awaiting halifax SAR request and the missus is waiting for barclaycard missing sattement which funnily have till 7th april.

so i guess they will default and waiting for them will be a reminder latter and following that a compliance order from courts....

i like it