New to site - claim question

nines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All. I am a student and although my claim is for only £100 I thought it was worth pursuing. I have not claimed interest. I'm not sure, after ready other threads, if I've included everything I should on my claim form. My particulars of claim were issued on 9 March and stated:

"Between 24/12/06 and 31/01/07 the defendant applied a number of default charges to the claimant's current account (account number ....)

These charges are unlawful because they do not reflect the true cost of going into an unauthorised overdraft.

Furthermore, they are a breach of the Unfair Terms in consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, which state 'A term is unfair if it requires any consumer who fails his obligation to pay a disproportionately high sum in compansation.' A charge is deemed to be a penalty if, in reference to the case of Wilson v Love in 1986, it does not reflect the true cost of an item.

The claimant asks the court to enter judgment in their favour for the sum of £100.00, being the sum unlawfully debited."

Also, as I sent it on-line I have not included any statements etc.

I received a NOA dated 13 March saying the case would be heard in the Northampton County Court but have heard nothing since.

Please could anyone give me some advice.

hi nines, you should send two copys of your schedule of charges to mcol, they will then forward this for you with your claim, this is what i advised to do best of luck and i hope you dont have to wait too long for your money x

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

No nines, please it is so worth it!! dont give up!! if you need any help along the way we are always here to help you. I would never have thought that i would have been able to take on the banks and win!! you want to see some of the questions i asked!! but you do learn and now i'm helping others!! if you need any help however trivial please just ask, people are very friendly and will gladly help you. best of luck x

• 3 weeks later...

congratulations nines i hear you won well done i'm really pleased for you !! xx

• 2 weeks later...