little victory #1

tigga_1961

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today had an email from Stephen Dix with regards a bounced dd taken last wednesday when my benefits went into my acct, as a gesture of goodwill they are refunding the £38 pounds, cant wait till they start to deal with my claim from the last 6 yrs, but i have afeeling it is going to be over 5k so may take some time, but look forward to recieving it ALL lol:p

Nice little start to the whole process. Well done. Fendy xxxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

Well done Tigga and good luck with your big un:) xxx

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

thank you caz & fendy, i would not of bothered to complain had it not been for this site, so thanks everyone for the brilliant job you are doing,(you know who you are) and fingers crossed for the big victory soon. we wait with baited breath:rolleyes:

Get that claim underway and reclaim what is rightfully yours. Were right behind you to hold your hand along the way should you need it. Go get em Tigga..............

The wonderful thing about Tigga's

Is Tigga's are wonderful things

Their tops are made of the rubber

Their bottoms are made of the springs

Theyre bouncy, floucy, trouncy, pouncy, fun fun fun fun fun

But the single most wonderful thing about Tigga's is your'e the only ONE.

Lol. Sorry, been watching too much Winnie the Pooh over the years.............. but remember, You are not alone, in this process. Were all here to help in any way we can................. and with a springy bottom, you will keep bouncing back from whatever they throw at you. Lol. Best of luck......... Fendy xxxxx

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

Lol Fendy ........... I was almost singing there!!!!!!

Hey Tigga......... go get your cash back!!!! That £5K is way much better in your account than in Nat Wests!! Good luck - hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

:-D :-D thank you fend and hedgey, you just made my day. im just waiting now for the statement to arrive, i will keep you posted tho,5k is prob a little cautious given that they had 16 x £38 in the last 3 month alone and these were better months than i previously had,, makes me wanna sing "were all goin on a summer holiday" but given how long it could take it could be a winter wonderland break, woohoooo

Oooooooohhhh....... Xmas shopping in New York it is then Tigga!!!! And never mind............ there might just be enough left over for next year's summer holiday as well!!!! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! xxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hold that thought, lovely holiday courtesy of Nasty West. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Helps keep you sane having something to dream about during the process. Go get em tigga. Lol. Fendy xx

Say Hi to Pooh for me.