A bit worried...help?

neeel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a big overdraft, a bank loan and a bank credit card. I have been charged a huge amount in charges (and they are still at it!!). Can't get straight, so want to claim the charges back. Does anyone know what Nat West will do about thye c card, loan etc. if I win and get my charges back? Will they say, "right you got your money, now give us all of ours back!?".

:???:

Hi Neel, welcome to CAG...

The loan is normally under a seperate agreement so i would't worry to much about that...

The CC again is seperate from your bank account, and still worth chasing up your charges.

The OD can be recalled at any time and you need to make provision for this njust in case. I too have a large OD but so far it hasn't been mentioned..

I would open a 'parachute' account just in case. If they recall your OD then transfer everything across and offer to pay the OD off at a rate you can afford.. They will hate you but can't really do to much about it.

The bottom line is don't let them intimidate you. They are your charges and you are within your rights to get all of them back.

Hope this helps..

Jos

Neeel

In theory the contracts we have wioth the bank inlcude terms which allow them to call on overdrafts instantly, not sure about CC/loans.

However, if you have been making the payments for the loan and cc regulalry then i believe that most wont call them in immediately.

If they have charged you loads of moeny its quite likley that you will be able to pay some or all of these debts off anyway.

THe general advice is top open a 'parachute' account ay another bank and then send them a Suject Access Request (SAR) asking for details of transactions and charges.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA