• Tweets

• The particulars of the claim are: 1. THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS £6,xxx.xx FOR         MONIES DUE FROM THE DEFENDANT.               2. THIS DEBT WAS PURSUANT TO A REGULATED     AGREEMENT(S) BETWEEN THE DEFENDANT AND THE   STUDENT LOANS COMPANY LIMITED.               3. THE DEFENDANT FAILED TO MAKE PAYMENTS AS  PER THE TERMS RESULTING IN THE AGREEMENT(S)  BEING TERMINATED.  NOTICE OF SUCH IS SERVED  BY A DEFAULT OR TERMINATION NOTICE SUBJECT TOTHE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT(S).               4. THE DEBT WAS ASSIGNED TO THE CLAIMANT ON  22/11/2013, WITH A NOTICE PROVIDED TO THE    DEFENDANT.  A NEW MASTER REFERENCE NUMBER    xxxxxxxxxxxxx WAS ALSO APPLIED UPON       ASSIGNMENT.                                  5.  THE CLAIMANT HAS COMPLIED WITH THE       PRE-ACTION PROTOCOL FOR DEBT CLAIMS.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The claimant details are: ERUDIO STUDENT LOANS LIMITED   The claim amount details are: Amount Claimed £6xxx.xx Court Fee £410.00 Solicitor Costs £100.00 Total £6xxx.xx
    • Have only invoked breathing space with the Natwest loan and Aqua have allowed me to defer payment until next month on the 6th.   All of the debts are recent (Well the last 3-5 years really) but will have to check tomorrow for the exact date.  
    • Quote(s) of the day: "“There is a real problem that this is now the third Asia-Pacific agreement in a row - Japan, Australia and now New Zealand - where more than 80 per cent of the projected growth in trade, by [the trade] department, has gone to exporters in those other countries"   - Emily Thornberry   "If Johnson will renege on the EU deal, Surely Johnson will renege on deals that bad" - me
    • Hello again    Since trying to return the bundle in-store unsuccessfully, GAME have been in contact to say they will accept back the Xbox and refund the value I purchased the bundle at minus the cost of the Fifa game as it is digital content. £250 minus £70. Obviously I had to activate the content as I had no idea it would be faulty but GAME are saying I have used it.   To me this is unsatisfactory as I believe I have a contract with GAME and GAME alone. How I would get a monetary refund from Microsoft or EA I do not know - I doubt they would even entertain the request and also, I do not believe that burden sits with me. I believe GAME should be refunding me for the cost of the bundle I purchased from them. They are the retailer. If I bought a new car and there was an issue with the tyres I wouldn't be told by the showroom to contact Goodyear (just an example).   Are they right that I have no course for a refund for the full bundle from them? Personally part refund is okay but that's £70 out of pocket. And it is more the principle that I feel they have been completely dismissive of the case, my issue and providing any level of customer service. If they are right in their stance I'll swallow this but if not I'll see it through. 😅   Any further thoughts or do I cut losses?
    • Very interesting and only recent! I also read one or two google reviews which were similar to these incidents.   pics to follow from my laptop. apologies about the quality… some too high so I had to stretch and take my best… typical the T&Cs not being visible as they should. 
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

hello new to this!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone - oooh i find this scary - i can't evan find my banksaddress at the data protection commission - how far back am i allowed to claim?

Hi Buy1.

Welcome to the forum.

Please find your banks forum, all addresses will be in there. Start a thread in that forum,Title it Buy1 V (banks name)

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.