Nationwide Flex Account Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At the end of 2006 I requested from Nationwide via SAR a full set of statements for my Flex account going back the allowed 6 years-these wwere recevied and from this I calculated that they had levied charges on the accounbt of over £600 and as such I wrote back asking that this be refunded.

They replied to say that their charges are open and transparent and that if I can not abide by these then regrettably it may be appropriate for me to consider alternative banking arrangements!

I am now in teh process of claiming these fees back via MCOL and have received from the Court an Acknowledgement of Service notice stating that Nationwide have 28 days from 28th March to file a defence.

Can some one with exeprereince of this let me if I need to take any action at this stage or do I just siut and wait?

Many thanks

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

hi ppman, have you sent two copies of your schedule of charges to mcol, this is what i did and they forward one to nws solicitors with your claim, in my case nw defended and then paid up three weeks later!!best of luck with your claim x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

My problem here is that my original claim to Nationwide was just a letter giving them a figure for the total charges levied.

I think that I need to go away and produce a schedule to send to MCOL.

Fingers crossed this will not affect the claim that I have submitted

Thanks

PPMAN159

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I checked MCOL only to find out that NW are planning to defend my claim.

Then when I got home there was a letter from them saying that have paid £747.98 into my accouint which is actually about £40 short of what I was claiming but I am not going to worry too much about that.

Case won!!!!

PPMAN159