Bates Vs Lloyds

i_bates

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HELP We have managed to to get LLoyds to offer us the standard £750 but when I went to send the letter back telling them we will be getting all our money back (£3260) we are unable to find it to get the correct wordingfor the template to send back. What would be the best way to go forward here as we are unsure of the offer letter??

Also in offering the cash back has anyone accually had the money taken back from thier account.

Many thanks

ian

Hi Ian

Have a look at the following link, there are several letters to choose from:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejection-settlement-offer.html

No-one as far as I know has had the money taken back off them.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 1 month later...

I have got to the AQ and section G and was looking at taking the new AQ strategy. I was all ready to post this off and saw the section regarding stays. My question is if taking the new strategy do I need to include the text requesting a stay is not granted?

Cheers Jen hope to be sending mine tomorrow! Just like to be sure about this issue of avoiding a stay. I to have ticked the box but there was also the other bit of text that has been suggested in the sticky.

• 2 weeks later...

I have today recived the letter from SC&M informing me that they intend to pay up the full amount full and final including court costs of £120 a week after sending my AQ questionaire off along with my £100.

The first question that I have is due to me having just sent off the second cheque along with my AQ will the courts refund this or do I have to claim this from SC&M?

Also I take it that I have recived the standard letter telling me the 7 points i agree to. Should I sign this or do I reject it??

Almost there !!

Ian

The high lights are

1 how much going to pay and where

2 full and final settlement

3 confidential between parties

4 agree maintain account with the bank within agreed limits in accordance with terms that govern the account.

5 i can avoid these fees if I increase my overdraft before I I try to make any payments that would take me over my current limit.

6 make contact with local Lloyds arrange a review

7 notify the court as soon as any payment is made.

Are these standard things should I sign??

Guys any idea what I can say in this letter as my brain is a complete blank at the moment! Just looking to get the extra £100.

fax them a letter asking if thier offer includes the £100 you paid in the court on such and such a day.

If I have managed to help you in anyway then please click my scales

:eek::evil::-D

• 4 weeks later...

This should be the last question I have for now untill I tackle Barclays. Lloyds have paid up but I have to inform the court of this Is there anything that I should include in this letter or has anyone got a template that would be even better.

Many thanks

This should be the last question I have for now untill I tackle Barclays. Lloyds have paid up but I have to inform the court of this Is there anything that I should include in this letter or has anyone got a template that would be even better.

Many thanks

Send a letter with the claim number and inform the court that you wish to withdraw the claim.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

I have merged your threads.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.