Oh NO 1st letter 1st mistake

Explorer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The trouble is, I am not a computer person, using a computer and finding information is like wading through treacle for me.

I have sent off my first letter & spresdsheet, 14 days ago just about to do 2nd letter but have now found that I sent the 2nd letter ie "LBA".

Bank have ignored it so far so I have decided to ignore it, start again and send the prelimimary letter.

On the sreadsheet instructions say delete the 8% interest columns, do I also delete box N9 which says "8%" ?.

Good job I don't have to use my real name you would not believe this is a business account !

The trouble is, I am not a computer person, using a computer and finding information is like wading through treacle for me.

I have sent off my first letter & spresdsheet, 14 days ago just about to do 2nd letter but have now found that I sent the 2nd letter ie "LBA".

Bank have ignored it so far so I have decided to ignore it, start again and send the prelimimary letter.

On the sreadsheet instructions say delete the 8% interest columns, do I also delete box N9 which says "8%" ?.

Good job I don't have to use my real name you would not believe this is a business account !

Hi Explorer yes the 8% is interest that you can add at court stage

when you send prelim then include spreadsheet without 8% as schedual of charges. good luck they will have to payout in the end, I was lucky and only had to wait 2 1/2 months for them to givein. dpick:p

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hey dont panic. If you accidentally sent your spready with 8% on it, its not the end of the world. So long as when you send your LBA with the 8% interest colum, shown as hidden, (talk about contradiction of talk), then you can still send LBA even though you send Prelim with 8% on it. Its ok that you put 8% on it. Albeit by accident. The fact remains if they had come with offer of charges only you would have had to accept but as they have not come back at all with anything, then you are ok to forge ahead with LBA but just hide the column showing 8%. You can then claim the 8% when filing MCOl or N1 at court in two weeks. All the best. Fendy. No Need to start again, you havent committed any major crime here..................