libman takes on natwest

libman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everybody,

have read through alot of the success stories just hope mine is aswell. I was charged 300 in charges in the space of twelve days. Final straw for me. Live near Borehamwood so armed and ready for battle I went to the branch.

Imagine my suprise when the guy told me OFF RECORD "to Claim My Charges Back" well that says it all really considering Bwood is the refferal branch.So tomorrow my request is going in the post.

Will let you know how it goes, any advice always helpful.

libman

• 2 months later...

Hi Though id let you know how things were going. It has been 14 days now since my first letter and heard nothing! :mad: I have downloaded the LBA letter and that is going in the post tomorrow. Is that right.Do they then have another 14 days to reply.

Thanks Libman

Absolutely right! Give them another 14 days to respond - then file at court! Good luck, hedgey x

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I had that letter too. It's the standard. I phoned before I filed for court and they basically said that it will be 8 weeks from when they received my claim before I get an offer. Soo... filed for court. At least we can get the 8% interest then too.

Good luck with your claim.