libman takes on Natwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to everybody,

Have spent ages reading success stories and hopefully will be joining you.

The final straw for me was being charged nearly 300 pound in charges in twelve days.

Lucky for me dont live to far from Borehamwood and went in there ready to do battle.

Could you believe that the guy I spoke to actually Told Me To Claim My Charges back of record obviously.

So what does that say to all of us then.The bloody obvious as it is Bwood that deals with claims .

Wish me Luck sending my first request letter of tomorrow.

Bye for now.;)

Guest Niklowe

Good Luck,but you won't need it

Don't forget to start a thread in the bank section of the site you are dealing with. You'll fine more tailored help available there.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....se-read-these/

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

-------*** How to make posts ***------- PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS

• 2 months later...

Hiya Libman.

I am another of the unfortunate that Natwest have ripped off. How are you getting on and what stage are you at.

We are awaiting a supposed offer letter drawn up on the 29th March and are contemplating court action.

Hi Saspa,

I received my statements and worked out the amount owed.Which is just short of £4.400.:D

I have got the letter and charges schedule and it is going specail post tomorrow. I am worried about the amount and whether they will make it difficult for me. They have cesased to post me out any more cheque books for the last month and a half. Without any kind of warning.I have put the addresss as 225 shenley road, Mr Higley so I am Just going to wait and see. Let me know how far you have got.

Thanks to all for support so far;)

Libman

Hi Libman,

The amount that we are trying to claim back is 6790 and I hate to dishearten you but we have had no response is 11 weeks though after a telephone conversation we were advised that we were being sent a offer letter on the 29th March of 5302. We have not received it and we are now in the process of considering court action.

I do not know anything of the Mr Higley thing can you please advise me of this as I have been sending my letters to Borehamwood.

Hi Saspa,

I have read in some success stories that they have addressed their claim letters to a Mr Higley at Bwood. He sounds like he has a reputation among other forum users.

I decided not to post to him and sent to Customer relations after having looked at Contact details for Natwest by Livleylad,

Hope this helps.

Libman