Initial Reply From Lloyds

OYAMA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently wrote to Lloyds TSB requesting that they send me my 6yrs bank statements,enclosing a cheque for £10 as suggested.The letter they sent back informed me that they were in the process of compiling my statements and I will receive them within the next 3 weeks. Their letter goes on to say that they are talking through the new guidelines with the OFC, but the important thing is that this refers to Default charges. They then go on to say that this doesnt apply to me as my charges were for dealing with my "request" to go over my agreed overdraft limit. These are not default charges because I hadnt broken my agreement .They are prices for the services they provide for this service (i.e standard £30 per £10 over my limit) In most cases I didnt "request" to go over my limit, I just did and then paid the price the following month in charges!

Is this a standard letter that the bank is now sending out?

Should I let this put me off trying to claim?

I have had access to my statements on line using Lloyd's on line banking service - it really speeds things up and when you get to the court bit - these statements can be used .

Prem letter sent 26/2/2007:)

"bog Off" received 4/3/2007:mad:

LBA letter sent 9/3/2007:)

Money claim .com filed - 27/3/2007:)

Notice of issue received 29/3/2007