Missed deadline for evidence...

SydneyBristowe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's entirely possible I'm the stupidest person in the world.

I was just starting to pull all my evidence together for sending documents to the Court and Barclays redy for a court date of the 6th June when I realised I'd misread my notification and all my documentation had to recieved by 16th February...

I'm pretty sure I've totally screwed my chances and wasted £220 in court fees, but please can someone advise me what, if anything, I can do to rescue the claim?

Thanks in advance!

Sydney,

I dont know if Ive read it wrong or youve typed it wrong but I dont understand how you have a court date of 6 June with a deadline for submission back in Feb, its usually no later than 14 days before the hearing.

Anyhoo, contact the court as soon as possible explaining what has happened, and ask if you can get it re started,

I think if it had been struck out you would have been notified by now.

its difficult to help fully cos the full facts are not in your post,

update us with all your details from the date you submitted your SAR, getting std replies off Barclays etc right up to the latest communications then I or someone more knowledgeable can help further.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.