Here I Go Again!

piggeh

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Previously had two direct debit fees which I managed to get refunded without the need for court actions, etc. I simply wrote them a letter and followed it up with a visit and ultimately phoned their customer services dept. who then refunded it. Wasn't too painful!

Now have to go through it again after two more direct debit charges! Hoping it's as painless as the first time. ;)

Have wrote a non-standard letter so will see what happens. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well - not as easy as before! Got standard letter back. Now sending LBA with schedule of charges at £100.19.

I've included fees of £9.25 per hour for preparation & research which I think is a standard litigant in person fee for criminal cases. I guess the bank would need to defend itself in court if it wished to not pay these?

i will be interested to see how you get on with this..best of luck to you!! x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my second letter to Nationwide was greeted with exactly the same response as the first one! Joy of joys. I'm therefore going through MCOL to start my claim. Should be fun :)

I've decided to drop the litigant charges and once I win will ask for these as a wasted costs order (if it gets to court of course).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've filled in all the stuff on MCOL. Just need to borrow a card to pay the £30 fee.

But then, checked my online banking this morning to find two more unpaid direct debit fees and an unauthorised overdraft fee! Another £80 in total.

Do I have to write a letter requesting payment for these, or can I just add them onto the MCOL claim as they've already shown an unwillingness to pay the previous charges back?

...But then, checked my online banking this morning to find two more unpaid direct debit fees and an unauthorised overdraft fee! Another £80 in total.

Do I have to write a letter requesting payment for these, or can I just add them onto the MCOL claim?

These New unlawful debits can be added straight to your MCOL.

However...

Once U have Filed your Claim, if U receive any further debits, U will have to wait until the current Claim has concluded before U start from the very begining with the Re-claiming of any New debits.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

...Will add them on and maybe write a letter informing Nationwide that they now have this to pay me as well. :)
No need to bother...They will find out when the Court writes to them!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

I probably will anyway, as it just shows they've had another chance to review their decision and will strengthen my case slightly. I think all these things have a better chance if I show I have been positive in my actions and given them every opportunity to change their minds.

Also, it's another £1.02 I can add to the claim, and if it goes to court, another hours worth of litigant fees to claim back in wasted costs orders :) :)