Partial Refund Given.. but what next?

Simon Payne

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent an LBA to Alliance and Leicester claiming a total of £225.

They have put £150 directly back in to my account. No sign of the remaining £75 though, and no letter from them to explain.

They have 5 days left before the 14 day deadline in my LBA. Should I just wait for the deadline to expire and raise an MCOL for the £75 or should I write to them again at this stage?

Simon

I think all the guidelines say stick to your original timetable - but in the meantime keep reading the FAQ/libary and threads as I am sure there are standard letters that you can send about not accepting the monies as closure on the claim- or someone might tell you who you should call to ask how they came to that figure?

very rude not to give you some explanation- if they are disputing your calculation the least they could do is give you a breakdown.

If I find the letter in between I will post you again.

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

go to FAQ then guide to reclaiming bank charges - there is a section how to deal with offers :)

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE