101 vs Barclays - over 6 years and contractual interest claim..

ozmrr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have a thread called 101 vs Barclays. But in the title it is not apparent that it is for in excess of 6years and for contactual interest... this may be of interest to a number of people.. and their help and advice would be appreciated by me..

I will see if I can link the two but not sure how to do that at present..

Oz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Got this letter from Barclays.. and have had no reply.. so it is off to court..

Dear xXXX

We are sorry that you have had to contact us about the level of service that you have received from Barclays. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to do so.

We are looking into your concerns and will let you have an answer or update as quickly as possible, but no later than 13th April 2007. In the meantime if you wish to discuss this matter further please call us on 08456090806

I have enclosed a leaflet explaining how Barclays works to resolve complaints. I hope you find this useful.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Yours sincerely.

xxxx

As I had sent them the LBA it would appear that they had not even read it as it was hardly a simple complaint. Anyhow, we have given them until their deadline and no contact so I will post my POC here for comment before sending it off..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes you would.. and another letter today trying to fob us off and ask for more time. I am afraid the time is now up.. POC to be posted here very soon for comment...

Oz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oz

I have posted a brief comment on your other thread, can i suggest you only use one so everyone can keep up with ease.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA