morrcroft and natwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i sent of a cca request to mrrcroft with the letter and the pound but could not afford the recorded so sent it first class.

they have not responded to it in any way at all, sent it of on the 20th of march

yesterday the 31/03/07 we got home to find a card from morrcroft , thay must have sent out a collector.

can they do this and would i have to send a nother cca request recorded .

its a natwest load they took us into over draft and refused to give us a loan and when it was 4 thousand over drawn they then gave a loan,

have started the claim with nat west for my charges back

but moorcroft now want £7,456.00

natwest personal loan

hi i sent of a cca request to mrrcroft with the letter and the pound but could not afford the recorded so sent it first class.

they have not responded to it in any way at all, sent it of on the 20th of march

yesterday the 31/03/07 we got home to find a card from morrcroft , thay must have sent out a collector.

can they do this and would i have to send a nother cca request recorded .

Sending a CCA request by normal post is a waste of time because you don't have any proof that it was received.... and they are not likely to tell you ! Did you enclose a cheque ? If so, was it cashed ?

If not, you will have to repeat the process, but send by rec. delivery. Keep the receipt.... it only costs £1 for rec. delivery.

:)

its a natwest load they took us into over draft and refused to give us a loan and when it was 4 thousand over drawn they then gave a loan,

have started the claim with nat west for my charges back

but moorcroft now want £7,456.00

natwest personal loan

Was this loan made up of charges?

How much was original loan?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

.... and if they do come to your door in the meantime, just tell them that the person they are looking for is out.... it's easier.... although I can copy/paste a letter to send if you prefer to make it more formal. It will have to go recorded delivery as well though.... everything does with these people.

will send a new cca monday and yes most of the loan is intrest, will just let the four german shepherds loose in the pourch that stops people asking questions at the door lol and started with natwest ingone to second letter stage they offered to pay to account at natwest but its closed and has been for over a year so asked for a cqe