Online banking charges

Robroy123

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

just joined up and looking forward to giving the banks a taste of their own medicine. I currently have two accounts: one with the Abbey and another with Intelligent Finance:

I have done the calculations £380.00 and sent a reclaim letter to IF, and had the standard reply about their charges being fair and transparent? I then tried to issues a court summons to the magistrates but was told that the bank needed to have an address in the UK.

The address I used was in Edinburgh.. I am living in the UK and do not know what the procedure for filling a calim against a bank outside the UK is. Does anyone have a experience of this?

Thanks for all the help.

I will start on the Abbey once I get my refund from IF!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

just joined up and looking forward to giving the banks a taste of their own medicine. I currently have two accounts: one with the Abbey and another with Intelligent Finance:

I have done the calculations £380.00 and sent a reclaim letter to IF, and had the standard reply about their charges being fair and transparent? I then tried to issues a court summons to the magistrates but was told that the bank needed to have an address in the UK.

The address I used was in Edinburgh.. I am living in the UK and do not know what the procedure for filling a claim against a bank outside the UK is. Does anyone have a experience of this?

Thanks for all the help.

I will start on the Abbey once I get my refund from IF!

Hi Robroy,

Hope that you have had something back from IF by now, Although to be truthful I would not count on it, we are just in the process of sending letter of Non-compliance as 40 days are up tomorrow, we did speak with IF on the phone and they confirmed that they had our SAR and they would deal with it within the given time frame...... Did they heck as like:mad:

Anyway, Have been advised to send letter to the Halifax Head office address as IF are part of this group.

Wondered if you could use this same address for you claim, I have asked the this question in another thread, take a look at this thread

if-have-failed-respond.html

Maybe we will get some confirmation :p

Good Luck