Big Man v Big Bank - LLOYDS TSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

;) Hi all, joined site yesterday soooo impressed by all information on here, I have found so many answers to questions and doubts I have been having,

Thanks to you all for great help !

I am currently claiming £3049, inc interest @ 8% from Lloyds, started process 8th February with obligatory letters, raised claim with MCO 7th March, served 12th March, bit concerned here cos they appeared to give bank 15 days to respond, instead of statutory 14 days ! , lo and behold banks solictor acknowleged right at last moment on 15th day, now stated that bank disputes whole amount claimed and will defend.

Now awaiting paperwork from court to get ball rolling. :mad:

G'day Big Man,

Welcome aboard, you seem to have things well in hand so patience and study are the order of the day.

You can expect the defence documentation soon, so It would be worthwhile getting this thread moved to the Lloyds Forum as then you can get assistance from people who have been through the loop allready with Lloyds.

It may seem a bit frustrating that the defendant appear to have been granted an extra day to acknowledge, but it is better (I think) than getting a judgement by default and then having this set aside. That would have delayed things even further.

In preparation it is probably worth having a look over the Allocation Questionaire guide:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

As said earlier keep an eye on the Lloyds forum and the very best of luck to you.

Regards

BB

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[