Lloyds TSB Will they pay up??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to reclaim £2521.00 in charges for my daughter. I have had the first letter rejected and I have just sent off the 2nd letter. Has anyone had any success with this bank and if so what stage do they normally pay up. To be honest I am scared of going to court but they seem to say that they will contest it in court and will definitely not pay up.

Hi, I am waiting on a reply for my final notice letter,should have received a reply on fri 23rd mar so i am now applying to small claims.

They owe me 1388 without interset, but it will cost me £120 court fee plus 8% interest so it will now go to £1619, I also contacted financial ombudsman because they ignored me when i wanted to file an official complaint they ignored and lied to me. Lloyds are very difficult and wont pay me out So i apply to court on tuesday WISH ME LUCK.

Hi Emma

This is in the general welcome forum. You would be better starting your own thread on the Lloyds forum to give details of developments

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/

There you will make contact with the other people fighting Lloyds and be able to share the most relevant information.

regards

Varangian