Do I have a good chance of reclaiming from Lloyds TSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I only joined this site yesterday and got advice from people in the chat room and was advised to post a thread. I am trying to claim bank charges back for my daughter she has been charged £2521.00 over the past 3 years The first letter has been rejected and I have now sent of a 2nd letter indicating court action. To be honest I am scared of going to court. Whenever I have spoken to anyone at the bank they have always said they will go to court and will not pay any charges back at all.

Hi Sitcom,

And welcome aboard.

I would be surprised if the banks said anything other than they will defend etc etc. They have yrt to step inside the courtroom to the best of my knowledge.

Have a look here at some Lloyds Success stories

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/

There is a lot of information on this site so take your time and spend a couple of days reading as much as you can.

Here are a couple of links to get you started and I suggest you always keep them to hand.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/24031-frequently-asked-questions.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

The chat room is a great way of getting a quick answer to a question but it is not to best place to start learning the process, that would be using the links above.

When you are comfortable start a thread "XXXX v Bank Name here" in the relevant bank forum as then people with specific experience of this bank can offer support and advice.

There is a lot of information to take in here so if unsure it is always best to Ask first.

If you need a quick answer to a question you could always try the chatroom as there are usually some very helpful people in there.

Very best of luck

BB

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

thank you so much, I was hoping there was a site which was just with Lloyds successes etc. I couldnt find it though. :confused: So thanks I will keep reading and learning and hopefully will get this money back without having to go to court. So glad I found this site

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.