New, claiming off Nationwide, HSBC, Lloyds, Barclaycard, Student Loans Company

Erica_The_Penguin

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board. Have just put in a Moneyclaim claim to Nationwide - no response yet. Am currently requesting data of charges/statements from the rest.

I can't wait to get my money off Nationwide. (I am a student and so broke at the moment that I skip meals to save money).

Hurray for being able to claim money back! :)

Erica

Hi Erica I am new to this too. I am claiming over 2k for my daughter she is also broke and the bank just keep piling on the charges making it a catch 22 situation for her. Good luck let us know how you get on

Hello Sitcom and Erica

From what you have said you have certainly come to the right place to reclaim what is rightfully yours.

Here you will find all the information and support that you need to get your money back. However, this is a self-help group and so you need to get to grips with the processes and details first. Before you do anything else, spend plenty of time reading the FAQs and other sections for new people. These can be accessed from the Forum homepage.

There is a forum for each bank that is where you will find the threads relating to that particular organisation. These will tell you what has been happening with claims to them and you can get advice there from people dealing with the same bank. You need to start a new thread there, where you can introduce yourself and ask any questions.

There is also a chatroom where you can get live advice if you need it.

Good luck with your claim, and do ask for help at any time. This is a very friendly and helpful place ;)

Varangian Guard

take no prisoners