New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So you think they'll put in an offer of the full amount before court? They should have had their court bundle in by 26th June! If they've no intention of submitting anything, surely they've got nothing to lose by letting it go to court ... they'll probably have to pay up then anyway. Or have I misunderstood.

I can't relax at the moment, my sister is in no fit state to go to court!

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 days for us and submitted within plenty of time, then 21 days thereafter for dg ... never submitted.

your claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

21 days for us and submitted within plenty of time, then 21 days thereafter for dg ... never submitted.

No contact with Wragge for ages ... they made one offer in the early stages ... a ridiculous amount of course, which was immediately rejected.:rolleyes:

your claim

No contact with Wragge for ages ... they made one offer in the early stages ... a ridiculous amount of course, which was immediately rejected.:rolleyes:

(Sorry for 2 posts!)

your claim

Right ok, I suggest another nudge letter to dg. In it point out the fact that they have not complied to the judges orders and the hearing date is looming. Then go on to say in order to avoid a further waste of court time you are willing to stop the court proceedings for final setlement of XXXXX. Just use one of lats nudge letters and ammend it to suit.

So lets say dg are flagging up all cases 14 days before the due date. 1/8th minus 14 days is 19th july. Then if that is the case they should sort it in a week or so. Don't forget they do not want to go to court so they will get it done before that!

Wragge? So your not with hsbc?

Yea i missed that one as well LOL. Still think offer will come before hand.

I am confused as to why the bundle had to be in so early before the court date, it must be at courts request. Will have to read back on thread.

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Yea i missed that one as well LOL. Still think offer will come before hand.

I am confused as to why the bundle had to be in so early before the court date, it must be at courts request. Will have to read back on thread.

CM

So am I:confused: But, dg have had 42 days in effect to get their submission in, and failed to do so:rolleyes:

your claim

Mimijane, you bundle had to be in 21 days after service which was about 16th june, and wragges in 21 days after that, so there time was up a couple days ago, correct ?.

The court indicated that if they didnt submitt, defence would be struck out, so thats what will happen.

I think you could now write to the court pointing this out and ask for defence to be struck out. ( I think) hopefully somebody else can confirm if and how to do that.

On the off chance, the claim still got to court date, are you up to going on behalf of your sister as you can do that as her representative, and after all it will only be to say hello to the judge, talk about the weather and then he will order strike out.

Dont forget Judges ( i have met & Know one) are normal human beings and its only the thought of going into a court that is frightening, and this would only be a formality. Just hope it doesnt happen as easier.( I would still feel same as you as well, still scarey LOL )

Celicaman

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Yes, I've sent the letter template on here, which I was directed to by GaryH. Just pm'd you by the way.

your claim

Mimijane, you bundle had to be in 21 days after service which was about 16th june, and wragges in 21 days after that, so there time was up a couple days ago, correct ?.

The court indicated that if they didnt submitt, defence would be struck out, so thats what will happen.

I think you could now write to the court pointing this out and ask for defence to be struck out. ( I think) hopefully somebody else can confirm if and how to do that.

On the off chance, the claim still got to court date, are you up to going on behalf of your sister as you can do that as her representative, and after all it will only be to say hello to the judge, talk about the weather and then he will order strike out.

Dont forget Judges ( i have met & Know one) are normal human beings and its only the thought of going into a court that is frightening, and this would only be a formality. Just hope it doesnt happen as easier.( I would still feel same as you as well, still scarey LOL )

Celicaman

My bundle had to be in by 7th June (within 21 days of the order of 17th May), Wragge's had to be in 21 days after that. Yes, the Order stated that "if the defendant fails to comply with the order, the defence will be struck out without further order".

I wrote to the judge requesting judgement by default on 29th June (the day after Wragge's last submission date). What the court said to me is a few posts above ... not a lot of help, just worrying me:rolleyes:

Mmmm, I wonder how I go about going along with my sister maybe?

your claim

In my case, I had notification of allocation to small track (hearing on Sept 12th), but Order as annexed hereto for 14 days for me and a further 14 days for DG to supply bundles. This followed my application for draft order earlier, I think.

PANIC ALL STATIONS!!!!!

I am now totally convinced that "my case" will be defended in court.

I sent the second nudge letter to DG this morning and have just come home from work to find a letter from York County Court.

It says, in brief, that I've been allocated to the small claims track and the hearing of the claim is on 10 October!!! I've recently found out that somebody who started the same process as me around the same time was offered the full settlement last week.

What am I doing wrong I ask myself???

I take it that I should now begin to get my bundle in order, copy it and send one copy to DG and one copy to the court??

I've printed off the 40 pages of the basic court bundle. I have internet copies of bank statements of all pages with charges on, and which I've listed on the schedule of charges. On top of this I will, of course, include a schedule of charges as at the date of which I print it and the terms and conditions from 1996, as the account was opened shortly before then.

Am I missing anything? Should I include copies of the letters that I've sent to HSBC and DG so far aswell?

Does anybody fancy a day out in York in October??????

I'm trying not to panic, but I am finding all this a bit scary and would appreciate some advice to the hundreds of questions in this thread.

Many grateful thanks in advance :?

Don't panic! This is all quiet normal! There is no logic as to the offers from the bank!

First thing, can you post word for word what the letter form the court says.

You will have more help and advice than you can handle if you do that!:)

Really, no worries!

Hiya, you lot on here are truly marvellous!!!

It says:

District Judge Wildsmith has considered the statements of case and allocations questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at ..... on the 10 october 2007 at York County Court and should take no longer than 1 hour.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents ( including any experts' report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

Date:16 July

Then there is a paper asking me to pay £100, which I did a couple of weeks ago so will investigate this in the morning with the court.

The bold bits are in bold in the letter, but this is all it says.

Wazzup Freaky, you stealing all the show :p

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won