New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nite all :):p;):D thats the shiraz LOL

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

gawd... you lot must have bags the size of sainsbury's underneath your eyes lol...

glad to see your'e all still spreading the goodwill and all that - i'm watching....... from afar!!

good on y'all:-D

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

gawd... you lot must have bags the size of sainsbury's underneath your eyes lol...

glad to see your'e all still spreading the goodwill and all that - i'm watching....... from afar!!

good on y'all:-D

Hi Nettyg, any way, they are money bags under our eyes, or soon will be LOL

Come in & join the party anytime :)

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Ok I have today received papers from the courts. First I have a court date for the 12th September,( yes 3 months away!!!!)and secondly an order:- quote

The following directions apply to this claim:

1 The claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order send to the defendant and to the courts:-

basically the court bundle

2. The defendant shall within 14 days THEREAFTER send to the claimant and to the court a response to the claimant schedule, stating in respect of each item claimed:

a list of information whether charges is accepted to be a penalty and if not why not, etc.

My first question is I thought both myself and DG would have 14 days only to provide this information, this order suggest that I need to submit my bundle then DG have 14 days to respond. have I misunder stood this ?

This is almost the directions I had, except it was 21 days in both cases. I almost missed the "thereafter" bit but, yes, it does mean that they'll have your bundle for (almost) 21 days before they need to get their papers in.

A bit unnerving, but if they don't intend to declare how they reach their exhorbitant costs (can theyicon5.gif), I suppose they won't, however, long they have. Let hope 'eh ... they have another 2 weeks to respond (or not) to my bundle.

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Yep, forgot to mention that ... letter to the judge prepared just in case (hope it's not tempting fate:rolleyes:)

your claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Hi Guys this is my first post,so if iam repeating a previous question sorry.

Got a letter from the court today re transfer of preceedings, no problem...

also the bit saying "without hearing it is ordered that the filling of an allocation questionnaire be despensed with, no problem

do i now pay the fee..? and send a nudge letter or wait for a court date ?this letter is dated 14/06/07 cheers graham

It used to be the case that, if your claim is over £1500, you still have to pay so, if so, contact the court as you have just 14 days to do so if still applicable.

You'll be notified of a court date in due course.

Up to you if/when you send a nudge letter.

your claim

With Court bundles look at it like this, its the last hurdle you have to pass before you can walk into a courtroom and demand your money back.

Once you have filed it DG will have to do the same or make you an offer, DG wont file a bundle for 2 reasons, firstly they cant because they would need to prove their costs to defend a case properly and secondly it takes us between 10 to 20 hours hard work to put one together, ok they are professionals so say 5 to 10 hours each bundle... and how many of us are claiming ?

Do your bundle (yes its a pain in the bum) and submit it as part of a nudge letter along the lines of here's my bundle wheres yours ?, it would be a lot easier to make me an offer... when you eventualy get your offer, go for a wasted costs order, maybe they will stop playing silly buggers if it starts to cost them money although I wouldnt hold my breath.

pete

I had already started to prepare my bundle with lats "bundle for dummies" (sure shes joking). I would asumme the best ploy would be to ensure the courts have the bundle as soon as possible, but make sure DG receive it as late as possible. Also a big nudge to them to try to settle . Does this seem a reasonable way forwards.

Or they do nothing and you win by "default" (in which case, they have to pay up).

your claim