nw thread,right site?how much time?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:? :? my question is how much time do i give and what are my rights in this situation,took out a loan with sppl,this included a personal insurance with mms.paid the loan back early including the personal insurance,which was £1900,everything was repayed back to them,now,i knew from a previous loan the insurance money was due to come back to me,i waited 4 weeks then contacted the insurance company-mms to find my account was still active with them,i then contacted sppl who said to put in writing i wanted the ins cancelled,they supplied address and contact details,so i wrote them a letter(recorded)week later phoned them they said they held on to the letter not knowing they had arranged the insurance for us,(wierd!)they shouldve known,they apologised and sent it straight away via e-mail to mms,now me still waiting... 2 weeks later still nothing phoned them up again!they said they were waiting for the exact figure(to me i have the contract and didnt use the policy,so why check the figures should be the amount they were paid back)anyway to cut long story shorter,ive had these excuses-finance dept hasnt got back to them,still waiting for a reply..........blahblah,the best one was it takes 4weeks for it to come back to me,its been 6!!ive contacted fsa about this,mms,im at a total loss of what i can do or say to push it along.any advice ?

• 3 weeks later...

update:eventualy the money came through,less £800,amazingly,we had the insurance for 9 months,and because of this the amount back is affected,after i complained to them about the less amount and how on the aggreement we had with them it states after quater of the term it reduces to £200 less,half £400 less,3 quaters £600 less,all stating in the agreement when the insurance and loan started,the actual term we took it out for was ten years we had it for 9 months and lose £800,really dont understand how this is correct acording to our credit aggreement.im sorry if this sounds confusing,but i do need advice as to a next step,