advice needed,on so many debt collectors after me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

im still thinking what to do with the unfair charges citi have chrged me.... do i try claim them back myself or have this reclaim company do it for me, the debt i have with citi is far greater then the unfair charges, so i dont want them useing it to pay of part of the out standing debt, and have nothing to pay the reclaims company. (you know you can do it!:cool: ) i know you guys on this wonderful web site will be with me every step of the way, but i am still quite nervous.

Hi Mich, so good to hear you are getting control back in your life, and you can even laugh at the dca's:lol:. keep all the letters they send, as Cap1 has agreed to settle, the dca is harassing you, and you can report them, don't bother doing Cap1's job.

Here's to 2008 Mich, have a good one:p

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am resureccting this thread as I am about to go into hosp agin for a 'minor' op. I AM SO!!! WARY. I need this op but am obviously wary of coming out iller than i went in. I have no choice, it needs to be done. Have steered clear of hospitals since my last expeience but I can't anymore....it's a minefield

going in on thurs....so any nice messages of support will be welcomed:)

wish me luck peeps x

oops have posted in the wrong thread.....sorreeeeeee!

Edited by fairclaire

hi there

im in a very similar situation with many many credit card companies and banks after me

my situation is that i used my cards to support my business through the latter part of 2008 - this in turn left me with 80000

im getting the byan carter style letters and wonder where to start

i wonder if because the debts are non secured i should not declare bankcruptcy

• 1 month later...

hi everyone i had dealings with provident and had a friend worked to them if you stop paying them after 19 weeks they write off the debt and sell it to a dca but provident destroy the credit agreement so dca cannot enforce the debt

i would like to say a big thank you again to all of you on here who helped me and supported me with all your words of encougement .thru this nightmare. i dont here from any of the debt collectors regarding these debts any more, im still paying provident, i give them £2.00 a week, money owed is about just under £300, im ok wid paying them just £2.00 a week but thank you for the little known good advice dizzyhead90 i will def be keeping that in mind xx