Woolwich Fax Number?

silentnight

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Does anyone know the Woolwich's Fax number for their Churchill Place? I have sent a PAR letter to my local branch (Recorded Delivery) today and would like to fax a copy of it to their head office. Also does anyone know if the 14 days we allow is not including week-ends and bank holidays. I presume it is but just checking anyway?

Vicky:confused:

Hi

Yes i am, they have until Thursday before i start court proceedings, so i am getting really nervous.

I have not had a response from them so once my post has been on Thursday, if I dont get a full and final settlement offer i will put in my claim.

I am claiming for nearly £3K which is alot, I thought it would be for about £600 so i was a bit shocked.

Caz

hi silentnight. the woolwich have 40 days to respond to your SAR not 14. please read up as much as possible the FAQ are a great help also read as many threads as you can as they helped me soooo much

Just to add, I've been advised (on here with thanks) to give the full 40 + 2 postage days ie 42 days for you to physically be in receipt of your statements/charges sheet before they are deemed in breach of DPA.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

hi silentnight. the woolwich have 40 days to respond to your SAR not 14. please read up as much as possible the FAQ are a great help also read as many threads as you can as they helped me soooo much

Hi there thank you for taking the time to reply to my post, however, the letter I have sent is the PAR (Preliminary Approach for Repayment Letter) not the Data Protection Act Letter which does require 40 days for a reply. I already have my bank statements so did not need to do this stage. Many thanks for your help so far.:)

....... give the full 40 + 2 postage days ie 42 days for you ......

Thank you for this advice, are you suggesting that I need to leave 14 days plus the 2 extra for postage, (I am at the PAR stage as I already have bank statements). I managed to fax a copy to their head office today, also is this period extended due to the Easter break? Many thanks for your help.