Black Horse hire purchase agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I received my allocation questionnaire this morning. The certificate for the engineers report has finally been sent over to the solicitors today!!

It looks like I'll have to complete the AQ also as the certificate does not cover the completion of any forms.

It's just getting ridiculous.

dotty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The AQ was due in court yesterday. I completed a N244 to ask for some more time, as the solicitor was on annual leave & I haven't a clue what to put on th AQ form.

Stephensons say I shouldn't have done that & have probably have affected my claim.

Do you think so?

Why would the court office tell me to do that if it affects your claim?

Stephensons have emailed AQ & draft directions & say I should sign tham & get them into court today. It's a pity they didn't do that 2 weeks ago when I said I didn't have a clue what to put.

What do you think?

The engineers report will be good - he inspected the vehicle yesterday & said on the HPI check he's done my vehicle, the actual physical vehicle sitting outside, doesn't exist??!! And I was sold a 'shed'

dotty

Hello JonCris it's nice to hear from you! First thing this morning I telephoned the court office & they managed to stop the N244 going to the judge. Then I dashed in to the city & took the AQ & directions that were sent from Stephensons.

It will be interesting to read the engineers report - I'll let you know what he says.

Merry Christmas JonCris

dotty