barnett

Leeds Mercantile Court - April 26th

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4498 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Bankfodder asked me to post this thread for anyone listed for Leeds Mercantile Court on April 26th. He would appreciate it if you could post on this thread your user I D and the Bank you are claiming against. Thanks.

hi

i am listed for the 26 April

Sparksgem versus LloydsTSB

Hi, my boyfriend who doesn't have access to internet has case at mercantile court coming up, beleive that is on the 26th its against barclays, will get more info and post

Any late comers wanting last minute info about the 26 April hearing at Leeds, see the thread 'Mercantile Hearing, Leeds 26 April 2007'

hi

i am listed for the 26 April

Sparksgem versus Lloyds TSB

hi sparksgem did u appear at the court the mercantile one in leeds

did u have to send a cpr59 ?

can you tell me what happened how things went

and help with this cpr59 please of possible as we are due for mercantile in leeds on the 28th june

thanks ron

neonron

i didnt actually have to appear as LloydsTSB settled before i had to send anything back

i rang the solicitors checking that they had got the copies of the AQ and schedule that i had sent them and they said no so i faxed them a copy and called again to make sure they had got it and they settled the whole amount including the amounts that were more than 6 years ago

hope this helps

Sparksgem & Ron,

I have posted another note in the thread Leeds Mercantile Court Hearing 28th June 2007 which I hope will provide what Ron is asking for.