Sadd v Lloydstsb

saddyman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

And thanks for such a helpful site, misy say I didn't know anything about claiming back my charges until my wife read about it in love it magazine and brought it to my attention.

Just spent the day going through my bank statements what I could Find, Missing 2001 - 2003 but already found £1603 in charges, just used the the letter template to ask for the statement so I can work the full ammount out.

So once again thank you for such a helpful site and I look forward to posting my progress on here in the near future.

02/04/2007 - Sent Request For Statements

Strange coincidence just recieved an automated telephone call telling me I had a customer services message and to ring back on a 0800 number, So I rang back to find out what it was, And got a message from a company called action 4 consumers offering to reclaim my bank chargesfor the last six years for me.

No, from what I understand they take 25% of what they claim back for themselves and no point paying someone to do something I can do myself with teh help of this website/forum.

A quick question and I hope someone can help, If the case goes as far as getting a court date do you have to attend in person, it's just that I have an illness that might stop me from attending.

I thought better to ask at eh start than when it's to late.

Thanks for all the help

Hi

It won't get that far, but I would mention it on your Court claim form when you file your claim.

Barty:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html I WON!!!!:D :D

If I have helped, please click my scales:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

But if I do mention it will lloyds find out, my biggest worry is that they may use it to there advantage if you know what I mean

I posted my data protection act request letter on the 2nd april by recorded delivery but the royal mail website is not showing it as delivered, What do I do?

Hi

I wouldn't rely on the RM website, it's pretty dodgy sometimes. It's early days yet really, but if you haven't got your statements in a couple of weeks, come back on here and let us know.

Barty:)

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

Thanks for all the replies,

Well I got my list of charges back today but only going back as far as September 2001.

On top of that they missed a sheet of charges out between 01/05/2003 and 01/10/2003 and it would have shown £390 in charges, thank god for the internet I found it while cross referencing with my on line statements.

So there’s a warning check, check again and double check

Just had a reply to my Preliminary approach for repayment letter can I know send the Letter before acction or do I still have to wait the 14 days?

when I do send it do I put the refrence number I've been given on the reply????

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

In need of some advice, due to been ill. I haven't yet took them to court and I've had no reply to the letter before action I sent on 29/05/07 as I have missed the deadline I gave them can I just continue and issue court paper or do I have to give them a new letter before action with two weeks notice.

Many thanks for all your help