Credit Card interest

the main man

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is my first post, but has anyone checked their interest calculation on the credit card statement before? I have just checked through mine with a spreadsheet and it has an overcharge of £8.28 for March. Is it worth checking with MBNA

Capitalism is the legitimate racket

of the ruling class.

Al Capone

Hi,

Some years ago, I caught out Capital One out, they suddenly started charging a higher interest rate when they should have stayed on a static rate, it took months of me writing, and badgering before they recified it. But yes you are right, one should check this as they can make mistakes, I do have letters to prove that they did make mistakes and guess what they told me it was a compter glitch!!

They are quick to take money but not quick to give it back.

DS

Now people have received statements to reclaim their charges back would it not be wise to double check. We all presume their calculations are correct, although they are not very clear about how calculations on their statements are worked out with varying interest rates applied. Buisness statements are notorious for being wrong, maybe our trustworthy financial friends should be checked out?

Capitalism is the legitimate racket

of the ruling class.

Al Capone