BATHGATE -V- natwest

von
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thats justice i think. confused-smiley-013.gif Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Gary not taking anything away from you. Thought it would be spot on for von.

Sorry, it was not my intention to post over you.:) In fact, I did'nt even realise I had - I responded to the last post on the previous page without realising that there was a post on the next one.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Well just to keep you updated i posted letter to Cobbetts last week on the 12th giving them one more chance to serve and file their disclosure statements etc etc that letter went by recorded delivery of course.

Needless to say as yet i have heard nothing in return but i think i have learnt the painful lesson of how rude and ignorant Cobbetts can be. (Only my personal opinion) In my legal secretarial days i was always taught that it was always polite to acknowledge a persons letter even if you could not deal with their issues straight away........anyway

I have my letter ready now ha ha ready to take to the Court on Thursday informing them of Cobbetts non-compliance. I can only hope that this moves things along somewhat.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey mate............ good luck and fingers crossed! Let's hope you've heard something by Thursday! And yes............ they are rude aren't they!!! :D xxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Good luck for thursday.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi there guys!

Just to update you i have finally heard back from the Court today after my request went in last week. Judge has said that if i want to make an application i have to in the proper way! Very helpfully though the Court have enclosed the relevant form however i have to pay yet another £35.00 for the privilege!

I'm really starting to get annoyed now at how Cobetts can abuse and make a mockery out of the judicial system and get away with it!

I therefore telephoned Cobetts and quoted their reference only to be told the person dealing with my case has left the firm! Can't blame them really! Ha Ha Anyway spoke to somebody else who was extremely helpful. She said they had tried to contact me on my home phone after i left the last message but could not get through. I explained to her why but i was somewhat baffled as i have never given Cobetts my telephone number however i know that Natwest have got it...........She said they had gone back to their client and asked for updated instructions but as yet they had not heard back. I have asked her to chase them and get back to me as this situation is getting silly and is accruing daily interest needlessly. I also thought i'd prove helpful and gave her a live settlement figure as at todays date........I also pointed out to her that situation i find myself in at the moment is that her client is currently chasing me for money so as soon as they pay me i will pay them! Simple really when you think about it!

Watch this space!!!!!

You have things well under control. You used to be a legal secretary. So why don't you apply for the vacant position at Cobblers. ;) You could be our own Trojan Horse.:)

Personally, I would not make a formal application at this stage. Wait until they breach clause 2 as well - you may well find that by then they have paid anyway.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thanks guys, Think i'll take your advice Gary and hold back and see if they breach point 2 of the order that way i'll have more sway. In any case i also think i'll chase Cobetts on Monday. If they can't keep on top of things i'll show them how its done my end. Ha Ha

As for applying for that vacant position now there's one firm you wouldn't want on your C.V ha ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update......

Rang Cobbetts last Tuesday and chased them up. Spoke to Fiona Carfrey who i have to say is always polite honest a helpful......anyway she said she had chased her client once again and once again they had not responded and were waiting on hearing back from them. I suggested to her that she chase again and her response was "as you can appreciate natwest have lots of these claims going through at the moment". My response to her was "never mind i'll chase you again next week" which seemed to baffle her somewhat.....ha ha ha

I'll keep you informed.

Just a quick update as always. Spoke to solicitors last week who have spoken to Natwest who apparently are looking into my figures that i am claiming as they are not convinved that they are all default charges.......

Bit late in the day for that i say but i suppose i should be grateful that they have even blinked at it......

Anyway will be calling to chase again tomorrow so i will update you again...........