tesco Visa Card - Executed Agreement?

debtkiller

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After my CCA request to Tesco Visa I did get and within 12 days a photocopy of my original application form, Terms & Conditions and an agreement with my credit limit and charges that can be made and a set of statments. The Application form does have in the signature box "This is a Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 Sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms" The form does also have a date stamp with an illegibal signature on it.

My question is - does this comply with ALL the terms of the CCA. I was in dispute about this and I do not agree with the transactions on the statments. I asked Tesco to prove these transactions by providing copies of the signed transaction slips (before chip and pin) - they refused.

Tesco then put this into the hands of Westcot. When I disputed the fact with them - they droped it and now Tesco have put it into the hands of Moorcroft who are treatining legal action.

Can enyone give me advice on whether the docs sent by Tesco do comply with the CCA and what about disputed transactions.

Any advice will be greatefully received.

After my CCA request to Tesco Visa I did get and within 12 days a photocopy of my original application form, Terms & Conditions and an agreement with my credit limit and charges that can be made and a set of statments. The Application form does have in the signature box "This is a Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 Sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms" The form does also have a date stamp with an illegibal signature on it.

My question is - does this comply with ALL the terms of the CCA. I was in dispute about this and I do not agree with the transactions on the statments. I asked Tesco to prove these transactions by providing copies of the signed transaction slips (before chip and pin) - they refused.

Tesco then put this into the hands of Westcot. When I disputed the fact with them - they droped it and now Tesco have put it into the hands of Moorcroft who are treatining legal action.

Can enyone give me advice on whether the docs sent by Tesco do comply with the CCA and what about disputed transactions.

Hello, there is much debate regading application form as a true credit agreement

please read this thread

[/url] Credit AGREEMENT -or- APPLICATION?

There is the arguement that the APR was not disclosed so how would you know what your where actually agreeing to?:shock: I think

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi

Are you able to scan and post up the docs you have been sent on this thread or email to them to me if I give you my email address via PM (you'd need to blank out all personal details of course!)

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.