Me V Lloyds TSB

shg63

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with the big mistake I have made in my Moneyclaim online , I apparently did not put enough detail in my claim form and this is what LLoyds have used as their defence. I have had a defence letter back from the court today but the part about the allocation questionaire has been crossed out, what should I do next??

Thanks

1 Is the LLoyds defence a 9 or 14 point defence. Did you use the template POC's from this site.

2. Courts are beginning to dispense with the AQ in an attempt to speed up the process get earlier hearing dates and force the banks to settle quicker.

What exactly did the court letter say.

Hi,

The letter said the claim has been transferred to our local court.

It is ordered without hearing that the filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with.

Am not sure what you mean by a 9 or 14 point defence? The main reasons it gives for wanting the case struck out are not supplying enough detail in the original claim which we did through the Martin Lewis site online and then used Moneyclaim online.it has 4 defence items listed We have not used this site before, so was at a loss at what to do next. Is it too late to send all the details and bank statements to support the case?

Thanks for your help

Hi!! Not quite sure where to go - this thread seemed the closest. Please advise what is the current % rate you add on N1 Court Claim Form?? In the section that states:

Plus interest pursuant to S.69 County Courts Act 1984 from date of issue to date of judgement/settlement at £ per day {(enter daily rate here - (CHARGES+OD interest)x 0.00022 = pence per day) }OR at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just.

I dont understand this at all!!!

Please Help!!!