Lloyds Business claim help please

kate64
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this is my first post so please be gentle with me, I have been reading the forum but have a few questions if someone would not mind helping me with.

I've sent for statements and got a total for my charges, I have sent premliminary and the LBA, to date I have not had any correspondance from LLoyds not even an acknowledgement, both letters have been sent recorded delivery.

I have telephoned the local business team who advised that they have tried to get through to the department that are dealing with the charges and are unable to make contact with them, they have asked me to re-send the letters directly to them which I have done, I did not re-date but kept them as originally dated.

I have included service charges in both my letters, I am now worried that it's time to go to court what I should do? am I correct in thinking I cannot claim these? as I am now worried about my timing's and continue with my claim as it stands will the court just dismiss the charge part of the claim?

or do you know of any cases where you can claim the service charges?

On another point, my son is also attempting to claim from Lloyds he has sent his SAR request along with his £10 again the letter has not been signed for when sent by recorded, this is the third time my family have had this problem when sending by recorded with Lloyds is this normal? his cheque has not been cashed either but we managed to find a fax number and his statements have now been sent to him, would this fax number help anyone?

Claim with Halifax settled at LBA stage.

Lloyds Business LBA sent 15/03/2007

To get no response from lloyds is no great surprise. For your local business team not to be able to get through to them is also not a surprise.

You are right that you can't claim service charges - however if they have not reponded why not ammend the figure and send it again?

however if they have not reponded why not ammend the figure and send it again?

Do you mean send the LBA again and give them another 14 days?

Any idea if I just submit the N1 what will happen leaving the service charge in?

Claim with Halifax settled at LBA stage.

Lloyds Business LBA sent 15/03/2007

Any idea if I just submit the N1 what will happen leaving the service charge in?

If you knowingly make a claim for money which you're not owed, you run the risk of having your claim struck out and being judged a vexatious litigant.

Some claimants do leave them in by genuine mistake - and in reality the only consequence is that Lloyds will deduct them from the settlement amount.

Still, they will notice in any event, so you've nothing to gain and everything to lose. Claim back what they took from you unlawfully - no more, no less.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

If you knowingly make a claim for money which you're not owed, you run the risk of having your claim struck out and being judged a vexatious litigant.

Some claimants do leave them in by genuine mistake - and in reality the only consequence is that Lloyds will deduct them from the settlement amount.

Still, they will notice in any event, so you've nothing to gain and everything to lose. Claim back what they took from you unlawfully - no more, no less.

Wish I'd said that!