Jump to content

Case transferred

Presuming Ed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Help, I have begun a court case against that shower of s**t known as Abbey.

It is for charges on a business account I held for just a few months and still racked up £250 in charges.

I have submitted my AQ but a "judge" at my local County Court has for some reason decided that the case should be transferred to a bigger County court 20 miles away.

"Upon the Court's own motion. The Court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside, varied or stayed within 7 days of receiving it".


1. What the hell does this mean, is it beyond a CC judge to make a decision on what legally is a simple case

2 If I wish to stop the transfer how do I do it and if I do it, will it prejudice the case.


The clock is ticking so please help asap.


Thanks Ed:?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be something like being too busy to deal at your local court, or perhaps knowing that the case will most likely never go to trial they're shifting all the ones in your area to a bigger court centre to keep the local list clear for stuff that will end up at trial.

If in doubt read the



If still in doubt - ask!

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...