Help with court bundle

ajjars

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Having filed at court yesterday against the Woolwich, and Abbey for my son, I am going to start preparing a court bundle to be used as a template for all the claims I am/am going to be filing. Obviously there will be other information specific to the claim, but the bulk of the bundle will be used for most of the claims.

Think I may need a bit of help tho!! I have been looking at peoples listed court bundles and what confuses me is the Acts. Some of them go on for ever. Any help with which parts/schedules to print off would be very helpful. I have printed off Andrew George MP's press release from his website regarding the whistle blower programme. Can I include this? Also, what should be added in a credit card bundle?

Cheers Ajjars.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok,

Can anyone help, found the basic court bundle, but I can't see a bit for the Data Protection Act. I see others have added this to their bundle - but it so long, what schedules/Acts/Bits do we need to print out? Just got a new ink cartridge and want to get a template bundle printed while I can!!

Any help much appreciated.

you can adapt your bundle as you see fit, but leave the basic package as it is, this has been used in over 6000 cases and not failed yet.

I added the Whistleblower report, letters to MP etc in a section right at the back under 'Press Releases and other Documents'

You can insert the DPA if you wish and just highlight the sections that are used as you go through the process, but this isnt necessary as both parties are already fully aware of the act.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Ok dar3n!

Thats what I wanted to know .... thanks for your help. I won't bother with the DPA. It's too long anyway! I have already printed off the basic court bundle, and the whistleblower thingy. Think I may be getting there!

Cheers Ajjars.