tricky63 vs Lloyds TSB

Tricky63

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys & Gals i know iam starting this thread late but better than never.

I have followed advice here and sent the usual letters and got the usual replies now got as far as mcol claim and usual defence filed again you signed the contract ect.

But heres the strange part got tranfer papers to weston super mare court with a recommendation from northampton county court that this be delt with without an allocation questionaire is this normal as i have not read this before and i think it might save some time and get Lloyds to settle early.

Perhaps the courts are getting wise to their delaying tactics any comments

Hi Guys & Gals i know iam starting this thread late but better than never.

I have followed advice here and sent the usual letters and got the usual replies now got as far as mcol claim and usual defence filed again you signed the contract ect.

But heres the strange part got tranfer papers to weston super mare court with a recommendation from northampton county court that this be delt with without an allocation questionaire is this normal as i have not read this before and i think it might save some time and get Lloyds to settle early.

Perhaps the courts are getting wise to their delaying tactics any comments

I'm not 100% certain but I think this is because the system is overloaded with claims. This is a way of shortening the process. As the judges know that the banks are settling before the get to court.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

I'm not 100% certain but I think this is because the system is overloaded with claims. This is a way of shortening the process. As the judges know that the banks are settling before the get to court.

Does seem to be happening more and more these days and if this is the case can only be a good thing

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Peeps just a quick update not had a court date yet but just got a letter from the banks solicitors saying the will settle on certain conditions like account to be maintained and confidentiality ect any advice if i shoud accept and does this mean if i incour any future charges i cant claim them back

Are they offering the full amount you've asked for?

Most people just send it back with the confidentiality clause crossed out!

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

Just a quick update for a laugh i sent back my acceptance of the full and final settlement of my claim crossing out conditions 3/4/5 and today went for my review with the bank manager.

Asked for overdraft increase to avoid these charges happening again due to my work expenses being deducted from pay at end of the month and not paid back until mid month and for the two charges that have arrived since my claim to be refunded to save the bank money and me time.

guess what NO to both WHATS THE POINT:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHATS THE POINT:

Have often wondered this - have nevrer attended one as have never agreed to this condition. I always assumed it was used as an indicator that the banks were seen to be dictating the terms of settlement and showing they were still in control. I have only ever heard reports of the reviews where the local manager was just as confused about why the review was indeed as the customer.