Shozie V Barclaycard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Welcome aboard and good luck

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 4 weeks later...

Still aint heard a thing from Barclaycard not even a reply to my dpa request?

even though i have proof of delivery was on 26 may. this is the address i posted to

To Barclays Data Protection Department

Radbroke Hall

Knutsford

Cheshire

WA16 9EU

is this the right address I got it of a link from here, cant remember where

though. For there registered office.

is it best to sit back and wait or give them another letter?

There's no harm in chasing it - maybe even a call just to confirm receipt (don't forget to tell them you have proof of delivery if they have no record)

After that, use your time waiting for their reply by reading all you can on our site!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Still aint heard a thing from Barclaycard not even a reply to my Data Protection Act request?

even though i have proof of delivery was on 26 may. this is the address i posted to

To Barclays Data Protection Department

Radbroke Hall

Knutsford

Cheshire

WA16 9EU

is this the right address I got it of a link from here, cant remember where

though. For there registered office.

is it best to sit back and wait or give them another letter?

Called barclaycard today to confirm if they recieved my Dpa request even though i have proof that it was delivered,

The lady asked where i sent it too I gave her the above address, she said she's never heard of it and asked where did i get it from:rolleyes:

I said the best site in the world lol:) only kidding i said at the branch i think

anyway she then said i need to request it at this address

Data Protection Team

Department LLC

Barclaycard

Northampton

NN4 7SG

My question is now, should i give them another 40 days or continue with the time limit there on now which they have 15 days left, since original dpa request was sent with my 10 postal order, which seems to have vanished into thin air

or is this delay tatics?

These really are delaying tactics. No matter what branch/office you sent it to, they should send it on to the appropriate section.

Pam.

If anything I've said helps you then please feel free to tip my scales!

Haha finally got some statements today through the post only back to 2004 though Mmmmmm.

So it seems the address above is known then lol

Anyway they say in their letter its gonna cost me £3 per statement from their Archives so they want me to fork out £36 for a year they missed

No mention of the £10 postal order i sent

Should I pay now or send them the reminder in the templates section?

Thanks Shozie

Don't pay them a single penny.

Use our templates to get them moving and if the deadlines come and go without the missing info, take them to court.

They WILL give you the info you need. Best of luck

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 11 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks