Barclays defence

johnstutton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, Have got through to the stage where barclays have defended the claim after I requested judgement. However the letter from the court says that

"IT IS ORDERED THAT:- 1. The filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise.

Note: any party affected by this order may under Rule 3.3 (5) apply to have it set aside, varied or stayed. Such a party must apply under Rule 23.3 within 14 days of the service of this order."

Is this normal? From what I've read I should get an allocation questionnaire. What do I do next?

Thanks, John

Hi, Ive just received the same today see....http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/78705-2nd-claim-against-barclays.html

I think i'll phone the court on monday and check what we need to do next...

jenny

This is the sixth one today. Looks like it's going to be standard. I think it's because the courts are swamped with claims, and judges are pi**ed off with the banks spinning things out and then settling at the last minute, making lots of unnecessary works for the courts. By bypassing the AQ stage they are saving us and the courts work, setting a hearing date earlier and forcing the banks to settle quicker.

Only my opinion though