British credit trust

brecken

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I really needs some help and advice with this one please.

We have car finance with BCT, we are 2 months behind with payment but are planning to pay in full when new Mortgage comes through in approx 2 weeks time.

Problem is BCT wants payment by 5th April or they will close account and repossess car, obviously we dont want this to happen but dont know what to do next, we will have all the money by the middle of April but not by next Thursday.

Can anyone offer any advice PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

I have just checked the aggreement which states that if we have paid 1 third of the amount owed they need a court order to repossess, we have paid just over that amount, does anyone know how long a court order takes, will this buy us some time does anyone know?

If I were in your position I would feel confident that I would be able to stall them for the few weeks that you need and I am sure you can do the same. Can you send them any money in the meantime, as a token payment?

You should write to them and inform them that at present you are experiencing financial difficulty but that this situation will not continue beyond the middle of April when you are confident that you will be able to pay the arrears on the account and in order to avoid unnecessary fuss and expense you would request that they accept a payment of £xx on account and that you will pay the balance before 21 April.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Cheers me dear, I will write them Monday and send a cheque, hopefully they will see that we are or will be soon in a position to pay in full, and if they add on any fees we will just have to claim them back at a later date wont we.

Brecken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx