bromley have got it in for me!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

got another ticket which arrived this morning, from bromley council.

this time it was a camera recording of my car 'parked in a restricted st during prescribed hours' in church st bromley.

what happened was i parked my car in a pay and disply bay in church st, bought ticket then went off and did what i did. came back to my car and drove up church st and pulled over to run to the bank, my partner stayed in car with hazards on. i have stopped here before to go to bank but have never received a ticket before.

what can i do to fight this ticket, as i think bromley have got it in for me as i have just won another ticket appeal against them i went all the way (PATAS) and won.

any info would be apreceated

thanks

:twisted:

Then, as long as the ticket complies with the legal requirements, your onto a loser. It would not be unreasonable for you to have walked along the same street that you were already legally parked in, to get the cash from an ATM.

if you had been banking large sums of cash, you might have been able to get away with it on security/weight grounds.