Jump to content

want t o refer B&S payments back to council

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I was contact by B&S regarding my CT and agreed to pay them £280 a month. But the new council tax year is upon us which means I now have an additional 112 a month to pay. I can not afford both payments. I don't want to deal with B&S any more as they are very inflexible. I have made 4 payments on a £2700 debt. Is there a way I can get the council to take the management of this debt back so that I could just make one payment of £280 a month for arrears and this years CT?

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...