Thread

bigblueboy49
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I sent mine to:

Lloyds TSB Bank Plc., 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.

...which is the registered address for the data controller of Lloyds TSB and where you would send the 'data subject access request'. It would also seem to be the head office address, judging by BankFodder's posting, above.

I should say, however, that although I received a reply to the 'data subject access request', I have not yet received a reply to the the first request for repayment of charges and it is now beyond the 14 days given in the letter.

I hope this helps.

WM4512

Hi

I also have sent a letter to 25 Gresham Street and I have not yet recieved a reply. Now going to try Lloyds TSB Bank PLC, The Pentagon, 48 Chiswell Street,London, EC1Y 4XX. Hopefully that will get a response.

Hi all,

just to let anyone know my wife got £1085 back from lloyds,we did her account charges first as a test case,now i`m going for mine which come to £1600plus.keep the faith!

barney

Hi All,

Just wanted some advicefrom anyone. I have sent data request letter and it is approaching the deadline with no reply.Sould I write again or call, if so does anyone have a number for lloyds.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All,

Just wanted some advicefrom anyone. I have sent data request letter and it is approaching the deadline with no reply.Sould I write again or call, if so does anyone have a number for lloyds.

They do not do anything untill you start Court Proceedings in my experience.