MacBoy Vs. Halifax and Hello To the Group!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No wait a minute... this is MY THREAD! what am i talking about?!!!

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I can charge you a penalty fee for grazing on my land? :razz:

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

I meant Dusary not me... I'm a avowed city boy :D Not much grazing in my postage-stamp-sized London garden :D

Write to your MP and

Awww! Here I am, living half my life in rural Aberdeenshire and the other half on a remote faraway island to the West!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

To the West of Aberdeenshire? Don't you have to cross quite a big chunk of Scottish mainland to get to the Western Isles? ::intruiged now:: ;)

Write to your MP and

Lets see how it goes today. I am in the mood for a phone call to my adversaries at BoS!!!!!!!!!!!

They mucked it up and lots of ex trees came through the door. All repeats for the statements I have.

It sounds familiar as happened to Dusary.

Yup... another day - another wait for Postie :D

Write to your MP and

I'm going to give them a little more time (naive me) to respond to my phone conversation the other day (see post #63). I don't want to confuse things by giving them more than one task or letter to concentrate on at a time :roll:

No response to that by the weekend? Off goes my shiny new 'Response To Partial Disclosure' letter, together with ICO complaint.

Write to your MP and

Update

28th June 2007

I'm glad I held back a little before sending my new letter. I had a feeling in my bones I might be hearing from HFX today - and sure enough I got further letter:

Dear MacBoy

I am pleased to confirm that the information you requested has now been ordered, blah....

This refers to my credit card (which you'll remember I have had nothing at all for as yet) AND my current account (I've already had 6 years' statements).

This is in response to my earlier Letter Before Action, threatening to take them to court to enforce compliance.

Looking good? Who knows, Let's see what turns up.. ;)

Write to your MP and

Fingers crossed for you. Here goes.

But, I never got a letter saying they had ordered statements. I'm upset. I am going on to complain!!!!!!!!But I will be rational and in control.

Had a good joust re reclaiming insurance policy £3600 from HSBC. Going to enjoy that one.

My goodness, I'm addicted to this!!!!

My goodness, I'm addicted to this!!!!

Indeed, we're Compo addicts now! What on earth will we do to keep ourselves out of mischief once there's nowt left to claim I wonder? :lol:

Write to your MP and

And looks like me Classic Account's arrived too :lol:

Write to your MP and

Thanks Mate ;)

I can go into shops without that 'Ewwww.. Electron' look from the assistant! :lol:

I'm with the 'Bank Of CAG' :D

Write to your MP and

Thanks Mate ;)

Well, that's better than "OLD FRIEND" !

I'm with the 'Bank Of CAG' :D

Can I join, too?

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Can I join, too?

You already have - but you're on Concierge Service now, unlike the rest of us peasants :cool: (shades to reflect the blinding light from Dusary's 'CAG Platinum' card :lol:

Write to your MP and

Fingers crossed for you. Here goes.

But, I never got a letter saying they had ordered statements. I'm upset. I am going on to complain!!!!!!!! But I will be rational and in control.

Of course you will!

It worked for you in the past - and it'll continue working for you.

My opening gambit is:

"Good morning!

How are you?

Now, I haven't received anything in the post from you today," (Poor Sally!) "So, what's the score?"

And I run through the account number I started with.

Then add on the others that (Poor Sally) I was told about.

Then read Information Commissioner Office's Letter.

Then ask how the Senior Review Team is getting on.

By that stage, they (Poor Sally) is dashing backwards and forwards from her Team Leader to me.

They KNOW that the "6 years B*****T" on their script no longer works with me!

KITTENS!

THE LOT OF THEM!

animal0032.gif

Why can't I join?:confused::-):sad::confused::-)
My god youse two're like a bunch o' wee bairns (did you like my Scots accent, there? :D)

You're already in too, but you're still a Classic Account holder like I became today - I was on the Rab C. account earlier this morning!

Write to your MP and